Wednesday, April 24, 2013

5th Grade Science Fair Projects

Now that we're approaching the end of the school year, it's time to get the 5th graders working on their science fair projects.

I think it's a great end of year project to do, because it gives students a chance to show off the knowledge and skills they've acquired during the school year. We will be presenting these projects to families and community members in about 3 weeks time.


I look forward to showing off some of the exemplary (and even not so exemplary) projects here on the blog, but for now, I'm going to list some resources for anyone out there who is thinking about doing science fair projects. So here you go:

HERE ARE THE TWO MAIN RESOURCES I AM UTILIZING:
  • Elementary Science Fair Planning Guide: I consider this to be the best resource I came across online. In fact, the document I created for my 5th grade is based on pages from this pdf document.
  • My Science Fair Document: I made some changes to the document listed above, and added my own things to it. This is what we're using for our science fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be moderated, please stay on topic and refrain from using profanity. Spam will simply be ignored.