Thursday, April 18, 2013

Some Great Guides on How To Effectively use iPads in Your Classroom

For those of you who utilize the iPad or iPod Touch in your classroom, you likely know the power that these small tools can have when used effectively. I've always used technology in my classroom instruction, and have always attempted to integrate it seamlessly into what I do. I feel that I've found a great balance over the years of using computers in the classroom.

The problem with computers is they take up space. I have 8 computers in the room, and they are used constantly. Luckily I also now have a handful of iPads (with more coming) to use in the classroom, and boy are we using them!

So before I start posting on my own uses for iPad, I'll start by passing on some great ideas and resources for using iPads in the classroom:


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be moderated, please stay on topic and refrain from using profanity. Spam will simply be ignored.