Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Mexico SBA 2012-2013 Testing Dates

I've recently started getting inquires from teachers here in New Mexico about the dates for the standards based assessment (once called the New Mexico Standards Based Assessment, or NMSBA, and now referred to as the SBA, until they change it again next year, and probably the year after that).

Like anything else that involves a states Public Education Department, it's not simple, and in this case, the state has provided a window in which districts can set their own schedule. So, for New Mexico's 2012-2013 Standards Based Assessment, the window is from March 18 - April 5. I grabbed this information from this memorandum posted on the New Mexico PED website.

In Las Cruces, I've seen the schedule in a few different places, so I don't think it's a secret, the dates as I've seen them are March 18 - March 21. I know this might differ not only from district to district, but from school to school in some cases.

In any case, it'll be here before you know it. Now, if you're in a state other than my home state, and you're having trouble finding the information for testing in your area, just let me know and I'll try to hunt it down for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be moderated, please stay on topic and refrain from using profanity. Spam will simply be ignored.